QUESTIONS ASKED FREQUENTLY
That’s right. We said it backwards. Welcome to Rock Bottom.
Q: How do I get my points if I’m dining in the restaurant?
A: There are two ways you can log your points.
- Write your mobile number at the bottom of your receipt and your server can log your points into our system when they check you out.
- Open the Rock Rewards app and scan in the barcode located at the bottom of your receipt. If you have trouble scanning in the barcode, you can type in the barcode number instead. How do I join the Rock Rewards Program?
Q: Can I join the Rock Rewards Program through the website?
A: Yes! Sign up and become a rock rewards member. Although you can sign up on our website, we recommend you download the app to get the most from the rock rewards program. Our Rock Rewards app is available on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
Q: Is my $10 Rock Reward Money stored in my Rock Rewards app?
A: Yes! Don’t you love technology? And when you are ready to use it, all you have to do is activate the rewards and show your server when you check out. Ordering togo via the app and want to use the Rock Reward Money? When you check out, it will be available on the checkout screen ready for you to apply to your bill.
Q: How do I access my account online?
A: Login to your Rock Rewards Account. You can check your point balance, earned rewards and update your profile information. We recommend you download the app to check your Rock Rewards account. Our Rock Rewards app is available on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
Q: Ehrmagard! I forgot to give my server my phone number when I was dining in. How do I get my points?!?!?!
A: No problem! Follow the steps below:
- Open the Rock Rewards app
- Go to the rewards section
- Tap Earn
- Choose to either scan the receipt barcode into the app or manually enter in the barcode number.
Your points will automatically get added into your account.
Q: Do Rock Rewards points expire?
A: Points do not expire for active members. Just make a purchase (in store, online, or via the Rock Rewards app) at least once every 12 months to remain an active Rock Rewards member.
Q: Do my rewards expire?
A: Yes. Earned rewards and offers expire thirty days, unless otherwise noted, from the date the offer was earned. For example, if your accrued points entitled you to a $10 off, that offer will expire 30 calendar days from the date you earned the offer.
- Birthday rewards expire after 30 days
- Registration Rewards expire after 30 days
- Rewards items redeemed in the app are valid for 4 hours. If they are not used within that timeframe, they will revert to points in your account.
- Points expire after 12 months of account inactivity
Keep in mind that any coupon obtained with points will revert to points if not used within the valid timeframe.
If you have questions that are not answered in the above section, feel free to contact us. We are happy to help! Send us an email